Friday 4 March 2011

Sorry Barry M , for I have sinned...

Hey , First up is a bit of an apology. I haven't blogged since Valentines Day  and to be honest I wasn't planning on starting again. I was just lacking inspiration and feeling like I didn't have nice clothes/make-up to write about. I'm sure other people get like this when you feel like you have no clothes,make up etc.But I have decided to keep going as I genuinely enjoy writing a blog even if no one reads it and I am just writing it for myself as I find it therapeutic.
This post is about the new love of my life ( nail varnish wise anyway :P ) , Models Own. This was my first order and I bought these 3 nail varnishes:
Coral Reef
Nude Beige
Peach Sherbet
These three are my perfect spring nail colours. They are the first nude and peach colours I have bought, being a red/pink girl for so long , and I adore them.So subtle yet pretty and girly.
Overall the nail varnishes are in lovely bottles , go on smoothly , drive very quickly and don't generally need more than one coat despite being quite subtle colours. The only downfall is the price which is quite steep at £5 a bottle but they do have some offers on their website such as 6 for £20 although the colours are set but you pick from different box sets but it is still a good deal and there are some lovely colours:
These nail varnishes have become my new favourite nail varnish range and has stolen the title from Barry M which has been my fave for a long time now and didn't think they could be replaced but they have.
I can't wait to place my next order!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review :) The peach and beige colours are really nice as I like to wear colours that are not too in your face.

    Lovely blog xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love Models own.I have the coral reef and the nude beige and i love them toooo :)
    I think your blog is fab and glad you decided to do this post :D xx

    ReplyDelete