Friday 15 April 2011

Models Own ♥

Finally my second Models Own nail varnish package has arrived. I wasn't very impressed that it took well over a week to get here when the delivery stated 3-5 days. However I wasn't disapointed with the nail varnishes at all. As usual I love them, I went for purple/pinky colours this time as I'm feeling quite summery. They are on offer on the website so if you buy 3 you get £3 off. So I paid £12 for these three:
Raspberry Crush 057
Lilac Dream 049
Pink Blush 037

I love all three shades, but my favourite is the Pink Blush as it's very summery and very Barbie-esque. All three with done with just one coat which dried really quickly which is why I love Models Own nail varnishes as they are such good quality. I'm already deciding on colours for my next purchase ....



1 comment: