Tuesday 12 April 2011

New Scent ♥

I have been looking for a new perfume for a while now . I was using Vera Wang Princess which I loved but after it ran out I decided I wanted a change. I also had a nearly full bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier which is my all time favourite perfume, but it is way too heavy for everyday use,so that's kept for special ocassions. After spending a lot of time in the shop smelling everything , I decided on CK IN2U.
Described on the Boots website as:
spontaneous and seductive. It opens with a burst of pink grapefruit fizz, tart red currant leaves and zesty sicilian bergamot. The heart produces a surge of mouth watering sugar orchid that mingles with the hypnotic nectar of the white Cactus. The fragrance is lit from within as warm neon Amber floods throughout, while the base notes are flush with the seductive scents of luscious Vanilla soufflé and smoldering red Cedar

This sounds to me like something I'd rather eat than smell of , particuarly the luscious vanilla souffle. However it is a gorgeous light fresh scent which is really sweet and feminine. 
It is absolutley perfect for summer and for £24.95 for 150ml , you can't go wrong. 
Also I thought the bottle is really nice and different from the usual type of bottles so it makes a very welcome addition on my dressing table


No comments:

Post a Comment