Wednesday 13 April 2011

What I've been buying ♥

Hey , today I'm going to be showing a selection of my favourite purchases from the last few weeks. As you will be able to tell from this post , I have been treating myself a lot recently. But what the hell , I'm worth it !!
Left : £13   Right: £9
These are both Primark playsuits and I love them , they both have a gorgeous floral pattern on and the first one has gorgeous black buttons down the front.
These are my first playsuits as I love them but wasn't sure whether they's suit me or not and for these prices it was worth buying to try them .
Left : £18 Be Beau at Matlan Right : £12.99 New Look
I love the denim waistcoat , I tend to wear a lot of floaty girly things so wanted something a bit more rocky and this was perfect with the stonewash denim and studs.
And the New Look dress I love , really good for trying out a nautical look and just £12.99 which is the full price not sale. Theres also some buttons on the back which you cant see but they look really nice.
Im going to be wearing it with leggings and some flat espadrilles I think.
This is also available in red.
Left : £7 New Look  Right: £15 River Island
These are my most recent purchases which I got yesterday. On my home from Uni I couldn't resist a nose around the shops as most have a mid season sale on and I wasn't disappointed. The first top I loved, as I love the trend of collared tops and the monochrome of the black and white. And was reduced from £14.99 to £7.
The second top is a gorgeous peach colour, a colour I've wanted to try for ages. You can't really tell from the photo but the back of the top is split which I love as it's different and unusual.
Left : £12.99  Right : £17.99          http://www.funkydivaa.com/
Both of these are from an online shop called Funky Divaa. I had a code for 15% off from the lovely Fay's blog (http://faydanielle.blogspot.com/2011/04/are-you-funkydivaa.html)
I was a bit dubious as some of these sites are good as they're cheap but the clothes can be of really bad quality. However I love the dress, it is the perfect coral colour that I love. And i already have the perfect black lace shoes and bag to go with it.
The blouse is gorgeous too , the only problem I have with it is the vest that comes with it is tiny and has no stretch. But that's not a problem as it's not attached and I have loads of vests I can put underneath it instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment