Thursday 20 January 2011

Avon Nail Varnish ♥

Hey everyone , todays post is one of my favourite beauty things , Nail Varnish . I love painting my nails and always have painted nails.I have loads of nail varnishes. My favourite nail varnish is Barry M , but seeing as I own all the colours I like I was getting bored of not being able to buy new nail varnishes so I decided to give avon nail varnish a go after looking at them in the catalogue and ordered four:

Firstly excuse my nails , Im a recovering nail biter and Im still trying to get my nails back into good condition don't judge me lol.
The first nail varnish is called viva pink and is the best hot pink shade I've ever had, really gorgeous shade.
Second one is called romance and is a gorgeous pink with a hint of a shimmer  but is still quite subtle.
Third is grey cement and is a matte shade , not 100% fussed on grey as a matte other colours look good in a matte but grey just looks like you have literally dipped your finger in cement. Grey is definately a colour that need a bit of gloss.
Lastly is vintage blue and is my favourite of the four I was a bit dubious when I ordered it as I thought because it's so light its not going to show up well without loads of coats. But it came up as bright as that with just one coat. Really nice shade for spring I think.

Generally all the nail varnishes are really good , in the picture I have only applied one layer of all the colours and they come up good with just one coat so saves time when painting your nails. Also they don't chip nearly as much as the Barry M ones do.  And at just £3 a bottle , they are well worth it. may look into getting some more with my next avon order.

I have also recently heard about eyeko nail and models own nail varnish so Im in the process of buying some online which im looking foward to trying and adding to my ever growing collection of nail varnishes

No comments:

Post a Comment