Friday 21 January 2011

Primarks SS11 collection ♥

Hey , After starting to think about my spring/summer wardrobe I was browsing the web for inspiration and came across Primark's campaign shots for their spring/summer collection and now I'm VERY excited for spring and my spring wardrobe. I know some people aren't fussed on Primark for different reasons but I love it, mainly because of the price and no the clothes don't last long but neither does fashion and neither does my taste so it's perfect for me. There's quite a variety of different trends in this collection and definitely something for everyone. I think fashion wise this is one of the best collections Primark has come up with and still very reasonably priced. There's quite a few retro/vintage style summer dresses , nautical wear is back and a bit of 70's in there too with some flared trousers. Here are some of my favourite pieces:
In store now: £6
I love this bag , and think it will look amzing with a retro summer dress and big floppy sun hat for a really 50's inspired outfit.
 Top , In store end Feb:£8
I really love off the shoulder top and love the lace detail on this as well, it's a bit too see through for me so i'd layer a white vest underneath. There's definitely hints of hippy chick in the collection with the daisys in the models hair. This headband is in store now and is £2.
Dress, £15, due in store March, wedges, £12, due in store Feb and satchel, £7, due in store March
There is nothing I don't like about this outfit . The dress is something that would look out of place in Topshop at more than twice that price. The colour , shape and material is amazing. But my favourite thing from the whole collection is the wedges. I love wedges in general but these are amazing  and are due in store in Feb , can't wait!
In store now: £17
I love the shape of this jacket and its perfect to layer over dresses in the spring, for work or more formal ocassions . When I first saw it , it reminded me of someone who works blazers really well:
Kate Cassidy as Gossip Girl's Juliet rocks blazers and shows just how glamorous yet smart blazers can look. This one in partiuclar looks really similar to the primark one , except I bet it isn't just £17. She works all different types of blazer:
 
  And lastly some of primarks nautical pieces:

 jumper £10, due in store ,shorts, £6, due in store mid Feb wedges, £14, due in store end Feb, holdall £6, due in store mid Feb
Again wedges ♥ slightly obsessed I think. I love the bag , because Im a fan of big bags particuarly for uni files and books and its just £6.
That's all for now , take a look at the collection for yourself because theres loads more :

No comments:

Post a Comment