Sunday 30 January 2011

OOTD: Lace&Pearls ♥

Hey , haven't blogged much recently because of exams at uni and it's my first day back tommorow , looking foward to having some routine back in my life and not watching daytime TV.  And without revision I can do some blogging in the evenings hopefully :) Right this is my first OOTD post , although it is strictly a bit of a cheat as it is my outfit from last night. This is the outfit that I spent weeks agonising about. So here it is:
A classy in club toilets photo , but in my defence I forgot to take a decent photo before I left and wanted one before I looked a bit worse for wear. Theme is definately pearls and lace with red nails to add a splash of colour. I would've loved red lips too , but they're really not me.
Dress- Asos £45
Ring and Earrings - Primark
Flower hair clip-Peacocks
Bag - £24.99 River Island
I liked the way the stud detailing on the outfit just to add a bit of an edge to a pretty girly outfit.
Shoes - £15 in Select but they were on buy 1 pair get 1 half price , so I bought these and another pair of nude heels for just £22. I didn't think the lace dress and shoes combo would work at all but it really did. These shoes were the most comfortable AND highest heels i've ever owned. I couldn't believe how comfortable they were, I was fully expecting serious blisters and toe cramps. I kept them on all night and my feet weren't aching at all today. A pair of bargain killer heels that don't hurt  , miracles do happen ladies !


No comments:

Post a Comment