Monday 31 January 2011

NOTD ♥

Hey , Todays post is a nail of the day post , again another first for me getting into this blogging lark now :)
I mentioned on another recent post that I wanted to try some Eyeko nail varnishes so I bought a set of 4 off Ebay. I paid £6 for all four including p&p so I was quite pleased considering they are sold for £4 each on Eyeko's website. Here they are:
From left to right:
Petite Polish
Tea Party Polish
Coral Polish
Nude Polish

My favourites were coral and nude. I have never used a nude shade nail varnish before , so I was really excited to finish uni and get home to try it. I usually stick to pinks and reds so it's nice to try something different:
To be honest I'm not sure at the moment, firstly it took two coats. Also it takes ages to dry fully , so I had to do about three nails again because I smudged them. So I had to add a top coat to try to stop them smudging. 
I do like the way they look , but I'm so used to pinks and reds that it's taking a while to get used to a nude colour like I keep thinking I have forgotten to paint my nails. My next NOTD will more than likely be the coral as I'm quite excited to try that too. But for the moment the jury is still out on the nude...

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried Eyeko nail varnish, but after reading this i think ima have to, nice review! :) xx

    ReplyDelete