Monday 17 January 2011

New year , new blog...

 Hey , I'm Carys and this is my very first blog post. So this is just going to be a short first blog to make a start because otherwise I'll end up staring at a blank screen for hours. I've read a lot of other peoples blog's and really enjoyed reading about other peoples lives so much so it's inspired me to write my own blog. Mainly it's going to be about  fashion and beauty , no doubt there will be a few random posts along the way though.  I'm not a writer though so my spelling and grammar are not always great , I will try my best though. My plan for my second blog is my wish-list for this week , this will be a weekly blog post of the things I'm in love with that week and that I'm trying to persuade myself I have to buy because I couldn't possibly live without, something I seem to be really good at.


No comments:

Post a Comment