Tuesday 18 January 2011

I wish..... ♥

Hey , so as promised yesterday here is this week's list of things Im loving at the moment.This week there is a bit of a theme going on because I'm going out with work soon so most things I've been ogling online have been dresses to wear out.

Lipsy - £32.50 in the sale
I absolutely love this dress  especially as it's half price. It would make a change from the usual little black dresses I tend to go for and I have a gorgeous silver jewelled clutch that will go perfectly. However typically it's not available in any size on the lipsy website and I've searched ebay and other lipsy stockists but I can't find it anywhere :( Any ideas would be greatly welcomed because I can't let myself choose another dress while i've still got my heart set on this one.
I've even found the shoes I would have worn with them from Dorothy Perkins , they are £50 but the dress was half price and silver is a colour that will go with other dresses in the future as well. Haha , this is one of my key quotes when tying to justify buying something new and I never do wear them again but it's worth a try.
I just think they are so beautiful , they are really glamorous and the shape is so unusual. Continuing on the shoe theme I'm also loving this river island boots:
When I first saw these I wasn't fussed on them at all but the more I see them the more I like them especially the fur they look really cosy! The problem is that i'm not sure I can justify another pair of boots this winter. Especially seeing as I bought 8 new pairs this winter already , oops! I just think they'd go so nice with a vintage style floral dress and a satchel. Perfect uni outfit.

Moving away from clothes now , superdrug have got a good offer on Aussie products at the moment:
They are selling the shampoo's and conditioners for just £2.49 and just £2.99 for the treatments and serums. I want the take the heat shampoo , conditioner and treatment because I blow-dry and straighten my hair a lot so try to look after it as much as I can. This is one of the best offers I have seen on Aussie products. Lastly how awesome is this:
A little steep at £34.99(with free delivery) but how cool is this hamper? There is nothing there I don't love but I think my favourites are the dib dabs , candy watches and the chocolate cigarettes which I used to smoke/eat when I was little. You could always use the hamper afterwards as well. This is off the website : 
Lots of cool stuff on this website especially with valentines day coming up and you get 15% off all valentines gift if you enter CUPID15 at the checkout.


1 comment:

  1. Wow I love the sweet hamper :) yum yum! If you go on amazon and type in american candy it comes up with loads of mini hampers too :)
    Love your blog design so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete