Tuesday 1 February 2011

Weekly wish list ♥

Hey , These are the things I'm lusting after this week. A Wish list post is one of the things that I want to make a weekly feature on my blog. I'm going to try and do it on a Monday or Tuesday each week. This week is not a huge list , because I'm just back at Uni and sorting out my ebay and Amazon orders. So I haven't had much time to browse the web to look at things I shouldn't be. The first things is a kindle off Amazon:
To be honest , I haven't researched the kindle much so I don't know enough about it as of yet to justify buying it especially at £152. But I like the idea of being able to have hundreds of books on a hand held device. Also after a quick browse on the Amazon website , there are lots of free books and the paid ones aren't too expensive. Definitely not as expensive as buying books , although after I've read a book I tend to sell it on Amazon so I'm not sure if I'd be better or worse off. Another thing is that I love to read in the bath and wouldn't feel comfortable taking this in the bath. The next thing I'm lusting after is this River Island bag:
This is the perfect spring bag , and it also happens to perfectly match a pair of shoes I bought in New Look last week.
In fact the more I look at them together , the more I want to bag the bag :( I am so tempted to buy them right now. But I am starting my driving lessons tomorrow and I'm paying for a block of ten so really can't justify buying a bag.  So that's it for this week just two things , good for me I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment