Wednesday 2 February 2011

3 years ♥

Hey , something a little bit different today. I have been with Craig for 3 years today :)
Our cake , chocolate of course . Yum :)
This is the gorgeous me to you jewellery tree Craig got me , acessorised with a small selection of Primark rings. He also got me this balloon , which is so pretty and really funky. I also got a card with a beautiful message in.
And this is what I got Craig , the A team on dvd and a little I ♥ you chocolate bar.
They had some really nice stuff in Tesco for Valentines Day , but I didn't want to get too much like that because I want to save that for Valentines day. Which is the frustrating thing about our anniversary( I know were not married but we still call it that and like to mark the date) is that it is so close to Valentines day. We like to make more of a deal of valentines day, seen loads of stuff I want to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment