Friday 11 February 2011

Poundland Bargain ♥

Hey , I was browsing through Poundland yesterday , as you do.... I usually go in there for packaging for my ebay sales , wet wipes and cotton buds the basics really. I don't mind going in Poundland , some people won't go in there but I love it just wish I had more time in there to look , the OH was very impatient as usual. While I was in there I did manage to pick up these Rimmel products for £1(obviously...) :
I got two Lycra pro nail varnishes : Orange Bliss and Pop Rose
Vinyl gloss in Demure
Eyeshadow in Matte White

I was so impressed with all these for just £4 , in Superdrug the nail varnishes are £4.49 alone. Think I may browse the make-up in Poundland more often. They also had some Sally Hansen nail varnishes and some various Maybelline products. They are all in perfect condition , Bargain !!
While I'm on the topic I recently bought a Garnier summer boy moisturiser in Superdrug for £5.06 and then a few days later , unfortunately after I had used it I found it in Poundland, gutted !

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow,How much are they haha joke. I love poundland too i bought 2 mememe nail polishes and they are fab. Love your little finds.I am now following you on twitter too :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete