Monday 7 February 2011

Barry M ♥

Hey , another nail related post today. I love,love,love nail varnish and as long as I'm not in work I'm guaranteed to have painted nails. More often than not I paint my nails a new colour every night. It's time consuming but it's worth it because I don't feel right without painted nails like my hands are naked. I love Barry M nail varnishes and they are definitely my favorite range of nail varnishes. At the moment I have 14 Barry M nail varnishes but this figure is constantly growing , in particular everytime I pass Boots or Superdrug:

Why do I love Barry M nail varnishes ?

  1. I love how cheap they are £2.99, bargain! Barry M often put offers on their range so I have got a few of these on offer for 2 for £5.
  2. The range of colours is amazing , so much to choose from. I particularly love the pastel colours such as mint green (6th from left) and pink flamingo (8th from left)
  3. Leading on from number 2 , the amazing names ! Strawberry , Berry , Blueberry and Lemon Ice Cream to name just four.
  4. Instant nail effects , amazing product ! Manicure in a bottle and it goes over so many different colours in the Barry M range
  5. The nail varnishes are so easy to apply and I have never needed to apply a second coat which is good for someone who paints their nails so often.
  6. The square shape of the bottle makes it easier to store nail varnishes. It sounds off but its hard to store nail varnishes which are all different shapes especially round bottles. The Barry M are really easy to store and look pretty!
It seems I'm not the only one who loves these nail varnishes as they were voted Best Inexpensive Nail Polish Range in 2009 and 2010 by InStyle.

Confession: I love these nail varnishes so much but have never actually tried any other Barry M product, so this is something i want to rectify in the very near future. After having a look at their website I would like to try the touch of Magic lip paint:
This looks so interesting , described by Barry M as:
A waterproof formula with added Aloe Vera stays on for up to 8 hours. Depending on the alkali level of your lips, determines just how pale or rich the colour will go. I would also like to try some of the Dazzle Dust pots which are 2 for £7 in Boots at the moment.
They have some amazing colours , so hopefully they are as nice to use as the nail varnishes and are really pigmented. I will let you know :)


3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that lippie, what does it do hehe so will the green go mad green depending on the ph of your lips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its so weird , It actually goes pink but the shade of pink depends on the ph of your lips. Im dying to try it and review it on here now lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the barry M nail varish, the colour are so bright and they go on so smooth i love them!!! i didnt know there was a lippie i may have to try this one out :) xx

    ReplyDelete