Friday 4 February 2011

Everyday Make-up ♥

Hey ,My blog now has 15 followers which I'm quite excited about so thank you to all my lovely readers x x Today is a make-up post, don't think I've done anything on make-up yet so here goes. I'm going to show you the make-up I wear on a day to day basis:
I'm going to start with the face and firstly my foundation is dream matte mouse in 010 Ivory, I swear by dream matte mousse ! I apply it with a foundation brush and it blends so easily and looks so natural because of the combination of good coverage with a powder finish. My concealer is trick and treatment by Soap and Glory , I love all soap and glory products and this is no exception. There's a yellow tinge in it which really helps cover dark circles under my eyes after a heavy night.The blusher is number 17- Bramble Frost. a lovely wintry name :) It's a really subtle pink , as I cant stand heavy blusher but I can't stand no blusher either because it makes it so obvious your wearing foundation. 
I really believe in eyes or lips, never both. So I usually go for eyes. I use eyelash curlers before I apply any mascara as they really make a difference. Its a good idea to warm them up a bit with your hair-dryer so get a heated eyelash effect( you could buy heated eyelash curlers but this way you can use the money to buy something else ). My eye-liner is number 17, I prefer an eye pencil as I've never got the hang of liquid eye-liner and I'm happy with a pencil so don't think I'll bother with liquid eye-liner any time soon.  I used two different eye shadows depending on what I'm wearing really. Either Maybelline in Beige Nude or Rimmel in Smokey Quartz.  I tend to use the Beige Nude more though as it's more subtle for a daytime look. I use two mascaras on my lashes. I used Maybelline Falsies because it gives amazing length but the bristles are too far apart and make my eyelashes look clumpy. So I use Avon Super Curlacious to separate the lashes as the brush is harder and the bristles much closer together to achieve a long lash without clumps.
And lastly I just use bog standard Superdrug Aloe Vera vaseline on my lips, they are really dry particularly first thing in the morning.
Well this post ended up beinga bit longer than I thought. I was just going to do a short post as I'm trying to watch Wales vs England in the rugby. Supporting Wales even though were losing , at the moment anyway! Sat on the edge of my seat....
Come on Wales !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment